Keyton is just like Britt and has this terrible allergic reaction to mosquito bites. Well he got his first one and the first one always is not too bad. Little did I know he actually got his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th bite as well. So the next morning he woke up and his ear looked a little red and swollen. I just thought he slept on it wrong but when it didnt go away and kept swelling I knew something was up. It swelled up three times the original size. He looked like Dopey from the seven dwarfs. It was so sad. It took about a day and a half of benedryl and ice for it to look the way is should again. Later that day I went to find Keyton because I hadnt heard him in awhile and this is what I found... fast asleep outside on the ground :)
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment