Mother's Day Flowers -- Courtesy Sassy Floral in St. Anthony.
Grandpa Wright's 85th Birthday. I can't believe how active and busy he keeps and its probably the reason he is so healthy today. Especially after a bad year of falls, breaks, surgeries, and hospital stays.
Love you Grandpa :)
These are the two kitties I thought we had to have.....well lets just say that I changed my mind a few hundred times. Who knew boys could be so mean and cruel to kitties... lesson learned :) But we still have them, here they are playing in Britt's dirty work clothes basket in the back room. The black one is Tar and the yellow one is Skoot. They currently live outside and they couldnt be happier.. oh wait, thats me ;)
Here I tried and failed to be creative, lol. I wanted to make garden markers for our garden this year because I hate all the sticks and so my brilliant idea was to hand stamp the words of the vegetables on iced tea spoons. Well then a friend suggested I make a bunch and sell them at the Farmer's Market... SO if any of you are wanting them I have a few (ok like 60) left for a SMOKIN' deal ;) If you are interested they are 50 cents each ($1.50 reg. price) and I can email you a list of the ones I have left.
Cute, don't ya think. I even made ones that say 'bloom' and 'grow' to put in your flower pots for a little bit of vintage decor. Anyways, if you look on etsy.com they are selling for $5-$12 per spoon. So 50 cents each is a deal :)
Britt and the boys took a nap saturday (memorial weekend) for over 2 hours. There is no way I could lay there that long with them both on me. Why is it that kids sleep longer when someone is either holding them or they have someone next to them?
We were trying to keep Kaycen distracted before we had to leave for church and so I gave him my sunglasses. He thought he was pretty awesome. I can't believe he will be two in a few days.
We took the kids to the circus Monday (june 7th). They had lions, tigers, a bear, elephants that you could pay to ride, ponies you could ride as well. The kids really liked it. I think Kaycen actually enjoyed it more than Keyton. Keyton has a hard time and gets bored with things easily. He was more interested in playing on the stairs than watching the show the last 30 minutes.
Kaycen threw a huge fit when they made him get off the horse. He probably would have stayed there all night if they would have let him.
The end show was the elephants. Pretty good circus for Rexburg. They had other events I didnt take pics of. This one guy stacked and stood on 8-10 chairs. It was freaky, I was sure he was going to fall. Anyways, it ended up being a pretty fun family night.















0 comments:
Post a Comment