Britt and I have been drinking Liv Sxinney alone and here are our results for the last three weeks.
Britt has lost 10 pounds!! He has dropped a pant size!! GO BRITT!! He wont let me measure him until its been a month, but I can so tell his belly is shrinking!
Crystal has lost 3 pounds! Ok, so I havent been as good as Britt, and with Kaycen done nursing my hormones are SO out of whack! But I can say this... I havent gained any of it back and for the last week I havent been drinking the full amount I am supposed to and for two days not at all. I craved it bad, and can tell today that I MUST drink it because my moods are much better. I also need to get in more exercising. I like to go outside, so if this darn wind would quit already. I have been doing sit-ups and let lift exercises. Britt has really motivated me to get with it, so here is to the next few weeks!!
What great energy it gives. We also just got our ClenzT pills so this is supposed to help shed the pounds a little faster and clean the body, which we so need. Stay tuned for another update!
If you want to watch a video Presentation check this site out...
http://media.zxoom.us/lifestylevideo.wmv
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Baby Hungry? Thats awesome. Hurry and get pregnant, our kids will only be like 6 months apart. Travis and I are moving to Rexburg in December so our kids could grow up together and be good friends. The Bio clock is ticking!!!
Post a Comment