Over April 18th and 19th 2009 we decided to go to Logan as a family. My good friend from high school was having a baby shower, which is her first. She is having a boy and she just looks so adorable pregnant. I am so excited for her to have a baby! I laughed when I got home and seen that we were all 3 wearing pink, how ironic is that!! It was so nice to visit with them both since its been about 3 years since I have seen them.

At EmmaLee's baby shower they had chocolate covered strawberries and there were some left so I brought a few back for the boys. Well as you can see... Keyton ate them ALL to himself. Good thing there was a brownie in there for Britt. Keyton thought the hotel was the neatest thing ever. When we got home a few days later he asked "Can we go eat at the hotel again?"
Keyton LOVED the pool. He finally got brave enough to jump in without Britt catching him. He could just barely touch. He was funny because he didnt want the water to get into his eyes so he would crouch down and say "One, two, three, GO!" with his eyes closed. We finally got him to do it with his eyes open.
Britt and Keyton enjoying the hot tub just before getting out!
Kaycen LOVED the pool as well. He was so funny, he would splash and scream. I accidentally grabbed a pull-up instead of a swimmer... well it filled up FAST! So we didnt stay in too long because I didnt want it to explode and get that clear gelly ball stuff all over the pool. Gross!





0 comments:
Post a Comment