Tuesday, February 10, 2009
What is blogging anyways??
So I really have been thinking about this 'blogging' stuff lately. I love to surf around and check out others blogs. Well I realized I wanted to do more blogging with what REALLY happens in my everyday life rather than just always sharing good times with pictures. So sorry to those in advance, but I will be doing more writing on here than just pics and how great things are. It really has helped me to see those people who blog every day or every other day and just put in a little blurb about what life really is. I think its nice to realize that we all have struggles and life really is not always hunky dory as we portray all the time. I hope no one thinks I am dissing their blog... because really I am not. I just was thinking that for me and my sanity to release some feelings for the day would be to just sit down and let it out. So thanks Stephanie, you have helped me understand what blogging is going to be for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more. Blogging is a great way to keep track of the good and the not so good....so that hopefully we can learn from it all.
Post a Comment