Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Valentine's Family Fun
I was wanting to get some ideas on what we could do as a family on Valentine's Day. I really wish that we could leave BOTH boys and Britt and I go out, but no one will watch Kaycen right now because he is going through seperation anxiety and wont let me out of his sight. Poor baby, melts my heart and frustrates me all at the same time. So I am trying to think of something fun for us to do Saturday. Britt wanted to take us all ice fishing, but I think Kaycen would get too cold. I know he would love it because he loves to be outside almost as much as Keyton does. And in all reality, it would be more for Britt than the rest of us. Ok so Keyton would like it a lot as well but I think it needs to be saved for a Dad and Son outing. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I've often found myself in the same dilemna with "What should we do with the kids this weekend"? Here are some of the things my kids enjoy:
- The library (they are open until 8p.m. and have little kid computers which are great for preschool too)
-High School BKB games
-Blast Off
-Sledding
-Feeding the fish in Warm River
Anyway those are some winter activities we like to do. Sounds like you came up with a great idea on your own.
Post a Comment