Thursday, January 22, 2009

Boys and their toys!

I was trying to get some 7 month pics of Kaycen to post with his stats since we just went to the doctor but Keyton was not going to let Kaycen be the only one in the picture. He is so funny. So here are his stats...
Weight 18 pounds and in the 34%
Height 26 inches ( I think he is a little taller than they say) 11%

Keyton wanted to give Kaycen a ride on his wheeler. Kaycen thought it was great.
Keyton pulling some tricks, I think he will need an upgrade this summer dont you?!!

2 comments:

Mik's Jewelry Shop

Cute Pictures!! They grow up so fast don't they...

Missy

Your kids are darling! If you need pic's taken of them my siste, michelle is trying to get her portfolio made and is only charging $75 and she gives you the rights to the disc...she is amazing! Check out her blog...it's names shel & Ian from mine...