Friday, June 3, 2011

Careful what you say..

We were sitting in the drive-thru at the bank and Keyton made this loud noise to get the attention of the person next to us, well I quickly told him to BE QUIET!! The teller was helping that person and not us yet. Well Kaycen then got in on the fun so he started making really load vocal noises. I rolled up my window, in my meanest, strictest, quietest mom voice told them both not another word! As I turned around Kaycen did it again, and Keyton quickly told him, "Kaycen, don't do that, Mom is going to kick you ah (the letter A sound) and then Kaycen quickly responds, "ssss"!! They both bust out laughing! NICE! Well can't figure out where they learned that one, lol. This is one of those times what you sometimes say to your kids quickly bites you in the butt :) The only positive thing is the window was still rolled up so the Stake Relief Society President (teller) didn't hear!!

0 comments: