Thursday, January 28, 2010

Here we go...

As I was blog surfing a few weeks ago and looking at all the Super Cute Crafts these ladies were doing I couldnt but help think.. hey, I want to make that, and that, and that, and that... you get the picture. Then after pondering on the matter I knew that I truly wouldnt get to make many if any of the crafts I fell in love with, thats when I thought of the best thing ever :) CRAFT NIGHT!! Thats how I started our little craft night for the ladies ;) Our first craft is burlap wreaths Feb. 3rd. So excited about it and I cant stop thinking about it, last night I even woke up and couldnt go back to sleep for over an hour just thinking about where and what I could use for ribbon. Anyways, let the fun begin. Pictures will be posted next week.

0 comments: