Keyton lately has been asking Britt all sorts of questions when he gets out of the shower. Like why do you have so much hair, why do you have hair in your armpits, what is that (his deodarant stick) and why does he use it? When he shaves his face Keyton is right there watching so carefully. Well this morning he says to me :
"This is an elbow and this is an armpit. And when I grow big there is hair in there."
I just about rolled off my chair. This kid cracks me up! So my question to you all... How old is too old to let your little ones see you 'out of the shower'?
Ok, so Keyton is on this growing up kick, shortly after the first comment above he then preceeded with this one...
Keyton: "When you gonna give Cub Bear (Kaycen) a haircut?
Me: "I dont know, he does need one though."
Keyton: "I am going to do it all myself. And I won't cut his ear and he wont cry."
Poor Keyton, last time Britt cut his hair it was drama, cut ears and lots of tears... they really dont forget anything do they?!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Well, Wendy's little boy parker has this little fedish with drawing stick people with Boobs and Penis's. Probably now would be a good time to stop letting him see you get out of the shower.
Post a Comment