6-26-09~~I had been debating back and forth for about 2 months on what to do with the boys and pictures. I really LOVED what my favorite photographer 'Chantri Keele' had done with our family pictures last October. Since Keyton was 3 in April and Kaycen 1 in June I thought I could get pics when Kaycen turns one and get both the boys done at the same time. Well it ended up being last minute and I took the boys myself to JCPenneys because I had this coupon and I figured Chantri would be busy. We couldn't get in until 3pm. Not a good time for the boys. But I figured we could hurry get it done fast and be outta there asap. WRONG!! Pretty sure I will NEVER take my boys together to get pictures again. Keyton was so bad, I mean he threw a HUGE fit and was pretty much hysterical and there was no consoling him in any way. I have never seen him act the way he did that day. Kaycen got tired and started feeding off of Keyton's fruit cake business. I left that place about ready to break down in tears. I was so embarrassed that my 3 year old could behave so badly. And to make matters worse the lady that took the pictures was very bossy and got off on the wrong foot immediately with Keyton. She would get him all posed and then when she turned to take the picture he would unpose and start laughing. I am sure he was doing this to irritate her. When we all loaded in the car and I was barely out of the parking lot when I looked back in the back seat to see both kids were fast asleep.... you think they might have been a little bit tired!?!?! lol!! I look back on the situation know and laugh... but have come to the conclusion that next time I will go with my gut and call my girl Chantri next time. I wasn't crazy about the background and probably could have found a little something better for the boys to wear. After I got the pics back I was surprised to see that they actually didn't turn out too bad.
I think that the pics turned out great!!! I can't believe how much Keyton looks like Britt. Your boys are so cute. When Travis and I move to Rexburg in October, we will have to get together. It would be fun.
Keyton & Kaycen got featured for their Halloween Costumes!
"Life is a book with many chapters. Some tell of tragedy, others of triumph. Some chapters are dull and ordinary, others intense and exciting. The key to being a success in life is to never stop on a difficult page, to never quit on a tough chapter. Champions have the courage to keep turning the pages because they know a better chapter lies ahead and with God, nothing is impossible." ...........Love this!!!
3 comments:
I think that the pics turned out great!!! I can't believe how much Keyton looks like Britt. Your boys are so cute. When Travis and I move to Rexburg in October, we will have to get together. It would be fun.
That sounds like something that would happen to me! Oh my. Way to stick it out, though. And I think that the pictures turned out so cute!!
LOL!!! Its REALLY funny when its not your own kids....gotta love em!!!! by the way Those pics turned out really good!!!
Post a Comment