Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fun at the Sand Dunes

7/9/09~~Coleen and her kids, Kim and Dennis, Britt, I and the boys went out for a fun night to the dunes. As soon and I told Keyton thats where we were going he was SO excited. He found his helmet and carried or wore it around until we left. I wish I would have taken pics of Britt and Dennis giving the kids rides, but my battery was almost dead on my camera. These are a few pics I did get. We built a fire and roasted hot dogs for dinner. We had such a fun time and the kids begged not to leave. I think if it weren't a weekday night and Britt had to go to work the next morning we would have set up Coleen's tent and stayed the night. We will have to get Coleen and the kids back before the summer in over and spend a night out there.

Keyton had to wear his helmet on the way there.


Kaycen getting on his little wheeler. So cute. Kim and Dennis have a bigger power wheels four-wheeler and Kaycen could climb up on it himself and push on the foot pedal to make it go. He was riding a wheeler BEFORE walking!! This kid is too funny!

Naomi and Ireland had fun playing in the sand.


Keyton and Naomi riding Kaycen's wheeler. They would take turns pushing each other because it wouldn't go very good in the sand.

Hanging out by the campfire. We roasted hot dogs for dinner.

Grandma Kim and Kaycen keeping warm by the fire.

This picture came out looking weird. They were making sand angels. Its so fun having these two so close in age, they are such good friends, but fight like brother and sister.

A close to the evening. Britt taking the flag off of his four-wheeler and loading up. Its was such a nice afternoon and evening. I wish we could have stayed longer. We are lucky to live so close and be able to go out anytime we can.

1 comments:

Mik's Jewelry Shop

That looks like so much fun. My kids would love that too, it looked like Britt had lots of fun too.