Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kaycen's 1st Birthday !!

6-14-09 Kaycen was so cute on his birthday! He thought opening the gifts was the best... of course the wrapping paper was more exciting than the actually gift. I wanted to buy him a cute cake but Britt insisted that he wouldnt remember and so to just make one. Well I planned on using some cars we have around the house and make it fun but before I could get to it Britt had already frosted the cake. Oh well, there is always next year. He wanted to grab the candle and when Britt kept putting the cake down by him he would get even more excited. Then Keyton helped him blow out his candle.
Yum, yum!

Kaycen loved all his toys and Keyton loved them too ;) Thanks to all the Grandparents that make special days like this day even more special for my kids!!

0 comments: