Kaycen just loves playing in this fun saucer activity thing. Let me just tell you... if you dont have one and have a baby between the ages of 5-12 months this is a MUST HAVE. Kaycen is going through the fun stage of wanting to be held all the time. Which I guess I feel bad for him because I think he is trying to cut some teeth. (I have been thinking this for awhile now). So when he is happy I set him in this and it gives me about 5-15 minutes of hand free time. But only 1 minute if Keyton decides to make him mad. I guess even if its one minute I will take it :)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Mommy's lifesaver!!!
Kaycen just loves playing in this fun saucer activity thing. Let me just tell you... if you dont have one and have a baby between the ages of 5-12 months this is a MUST HAVE. Kaycen is going through the fun stage of wanting to be held all the time. Which I guess I feel bad for him because I think he is trying to cut some teeth. (I have been thinking this for awhile now). So when he is happy I set him in this and it gives me about 5-15 minutes of hand free time. But only 1 minute if Keyton decides to make him mad. I guess even if its one minute I will take it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment