Monday I was doing laundry and Keyton decided to "help." Well I left the bedroom and went into the kitchen and the next thing I hear is "look Mommy, I have Daddy's pants on!" I think the picture explains the rest. Keyton is so much fun these days, even though he really is SUPER busy and into EVERYTHING all the time. I sure love him! Thursday, November 20, 2008
Laundry Fun!
Monday I was doing laundry and Keyton decided to "help." Well I left the bedroom and went into the kitchen and the next thing I hear is "look Mommy, I have Daddy's pants on!" I think the picture explains the rest. Keyton is so much fun these days, even though he really is SUPER busy and into EVERYTHING all the time. I sure love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That is so funny. You'll be glad you got that picture. I decided it's probably safer to be private so that's why I did it. love ya
Post a Comment