Monday, September 27, 2010

Keyton's first day of Pre-School

I have been crazy busy lately that I am getting SO behind on my blogging. Keyton was so excited to start Pre-School and I think I was just as excited. When I walked him up to the door I started feeling all these emotions start to run, I never thought I would be one of those 'moms' to cry when their first born went to school. I didnt cry but I wanted to when I walked back to the car. I just can't get over how grown up Keyton is getting. I have been writing things down he randomly says from time to time. As soon as I gather them all up I will post. Kaycen had a hard time that Keyton got to go and he didnt. He cried every time we dropped Keyton off. After about 2 weeks we has changed his tone and now tells him bye with a smile. I think Kaycen has realized he gets me for 2.5 hours all to himself. Keyton is just loving school and I couldnt be more happy. Dragging one kid around running errands it so much easier than the two of them together. Hence why I hardly ever went shopping anywhere with the two of them :) Here is the pictures his teacher sent from the first day...

Keyton's teacher Mrs. Woolley says "Keyton is SO fun to have in class! He is really sweet and plays so nice with everyone!" 

Love this kid ;)

0 comments: