Wednesday, February 17, 2010
siblings
Keyton says: " Don't sit on me Kaycen, I'm not a jungle gym! " Hmmm... wonder where he heard that one?!! Keyton has been going up and down on behavior lately. One week or month for that matter he is such a good kid. Then the next he is into everything and lately his mouth has become bad. He's not swearing but just calling names and saying boy stuff like " I am gassy, burping at the dinner table (which he says he learned that from his cousin Jeron :)) because lately its always someone elses fault too. The hardest part about Keyton acting this way is that Kaycen picks right up on it and mimics every move and thing he says. So when punishing Kaycen he just laughs at us because Keyton laughs when he gets into trouble. Siblings can be so good in so many ways, and teach bad habits too. What do you do? Lately I have just felt like... I guess it could be worse and am tired of punishing and yelling that seem to get nowhere. I think I am going to take a Mommy break today.. is that even allowed?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment