Friday, August 7, 2009

25th of July

7/25/09~~We started the day off at the St. Anthony 24th of July Parade. We watched it at Horsey Park (Boyd Yancey Park). My family on my Dad's side came from Boise to spend the weekend. Grandpa Wright always rides on the Veteran's Float. I forgot my camera in the car so I didnt get any pictures. Kaycen kept eating the candy Keyton would get and then about 20 minutes into the parade Keyton decided that the toys in the park were more fun. Then after the parade we went to GG-Pa's for lunch. Later that day we headed home so Britt could go ride at the dunes. The kids and I went home and when we were outside watching the storms roll through I got a couple pictures of this amazing sunset. The pictures dont give it much justice of the colors and how pretty it really was.I dont think I could ever live in a big city. We love the outdoors too much :)

0 comments: