I had just laid Kaycen down for a nap and couldn't hear Keyton playing anymore, well if you know Keyton it usually means only one thing... he is into something he knows he is not supposed to be. But to my surprise this is what I found instead...

It was late morning and so this wasn't something he usually did. I was hoping he wasn't feeling sick. Later that day and for the next 3 days he was sick. Poor kid, I don't know if we will ever quit catching bugs! Luckily the rest of us didn't get what he had. I did take the kids to the doctor 4/6/09 and Kaycen had TWO ear infections and since Keyton just couldn't get over this cough he had since Christmas and after the sickness from the nap above he got worse, he would have coughing spells at night and would sometimes cough so hard he would throw up. Dr. Hatch gave him an oral steroid,an antibiotic, and albuterol for breathing treatments at home. They gave him a breathing treatment before we left the office and what a difference it made. Today is 4/13/09 and he hardly ever coughs now. We are hoping it eventually goes completely away because the doctor said he could have asthma. He pray every day that's not the case.




0 comments:
Post a Comment