Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Potty Training Update
Keyton is officially potty trained. He has done so good I cant believe it took the Santa trick to get him to do it. I will have to use this one with Kaycen in the future. Keyton wakes up dry when he takes naps and also every morning. He has only had one accident in the night since we started. And only a couple accidents in his pants. It really has been an interesting adventure for the both of us. Yesterday I ran errands in town and then stopped at a ladies house to get some vinyl and he said he had to potty. So she was kind enough to let us use her bathroom (she has young children and knows the routine). As we left Keyton of course had to walk through the snow to the car. As soon as I got him all buckled in and put the car in drive he then started yelling he had to go potty again. I was like... ya right kid. So I tried to distract him and then started pulling away and he yelled it again. Well I dont like him to have any accidents because of my selfishness so I parked the car, unbuckled the car seat, ran back to the nice vinyl ladies house and asked to use her bathroom again. And I was right... only a trickle of pee. So back out to the car we went, Keyton through the snow and into the car. I think he just really wanted to get out and run through the snow, dont you think??!! Gotta love 'em!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yeah!! I knew he could do it...
Are you the Crystal I used to know from Rexburg? If so, HEY! How the heck are you?? If I don't know you.....well, hey anyways....and sorry to bother ya. :)
Happy New Year Crystal & Family! One of my New Year's resolutions is to come to Idaho during 2009 and meet all my new 2nd cousins! :) Love you and love the Blog, your family is beautiful! ~ thommi
Post a Comment