Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wish I had Pics!!

Ok, OK! I know that I have not updated my blog in forever!! So the biggest problem is that I have very limited amount of time to sit at my computer and when I do get this time I get in some billing time for my job. Also, not sure if anyone else has this problem... but it seems like it takes FOREVER to upload pictures. So if anyone has any ideas or can teach me how to upload quicker PLEASE, PLEASE help me!! Thanks in advance. Then I can just plug in some pics and blog again. In the mean time I will be keeping my pictures ready.

On another note... We are busy in another season of THE HAUNTED MILL. This is probably the first year I have felt like... Oh, this is not so bad. Probably because I have completed all the Advertising stuff and can take a big sigh of relief. Its really fun this year so if you haven't made it out I highly recommend it, also recommend wearing depends!! Ha HA!! It really is fun. You can also visit the website at http://www.thehauntedmillinteton.com/

We went a got family pics taken last Thursday. I was SO worried because the wind picked up. But to my amazement the wind was barely even blowing by six that night. We went to an old farm house out here in Burton. I can't wait to see how they turn out. Keep posted for pictures.

I just keep thinking... poor Keyton. We had SO much fun the last few months with our family going to the Nature Park and feeding the ducks and then taking a walk around the ponds. We also did this with the Jensen's. Keyton LOVES to be outside and this colder weather I have tried to keep him in. TRIED is the word of the day. He can now unlock and open our front door. This has been fun, especially when someone comes to the door and you don't know who it is and Keyton has the front door WIDE open. Any suggestions on this problem would be helpful.

Kaycen is growing SO fast. He is so much fun. I just absolutely LOVE this age... 4 months!! They are exploring EVERYTHING and they love you and giggle at you so much. He is getting to be such a chunky boy. I need to get my stats out on Keyton but I would bet Kaycen is out doing him in all categories. I love staying home and being a Mom, but it sure is hard some days. I just have to keep telling myself that I am blessed to be able to stay home with them because a lot of mothers don't have this opportunity. Thank you Britt for giving me this opportunity. I love you more than you know. I have been very humble lately and give thanks to my Heavenly Father for all that he has blessed me and my family with. We love all our family and want to tell them we think of them often.

2 comments:

The Klingler Family

Ok I have 3 letters for you... D S L. :P It used to take me 3 hours to upload 20 pictures and now it takes about 3 seconds. I love it! We were paying about $14 a month for People PC and one day I noticed on my Qwest bill that if you bundle a package you can get DSL for $15 a month! Boy has it been worth it for us! And by us I mean me. :D

Now for the runaway kid... I think it was Greg that had to invest in those hook locks on the top of the door. I remember Boston saying something like... Dad - I don't like those. :) hee hee Kids are so funny. Our neighbors also have an alarm at the top of their door for their sleep walking kids. It makes a really loud sound so at least you know when the door is opening. Good luck!

Ok so my sister is making me go to the Haunted Mill. I am so scared!! I literally will pee my pants I know it. :/ I don't like anything about being scared. I don't like watching scary movies or having that feeling. Is there anyway you can warn them when I go through to have them be a little calmer than usual to accomodate your sister-in-law?? :P It was worth a try...

The Klingler Family

Oh by the way check out our pic - Boyd has really embraced Mantober!